Cedarwood, Cypress, Frankincense, Bergamot
THE STORY BEHIND THIS FRAGRANCE
Rising from the surrounding cloud forest sits Sri Pada, Sri Lanka’s most sacred mountain. Climb the 5,500 steps to the top and you will be rewarded with one of the most breathtakingly magical views of all time. Down below is Hill Country with its emerald green tea plantations and misty mountains. Memories of our visit to this beautiful place hold a very dear place in our hearts. We hope to share a little bit of it with you through this fragrance — a calming blend of woody cedarwood, fresh cypress, earthy frankincense, and citrusy bergamot.
- 4 oz.
- Travel-friendly gold tin perfect for hotel stays and weekend getaways
- 100% all natural essential oils
- Coconut wax
- Lead-free cotton wick
- No phthalates, dyes, or chemicals
- Approx. 30 hour burn time
- Hand-poured in Brooklyn
- Tin can be recycled after use or cleaned and repurposed to hold small items